Monday, March 19, 2012

BC Bloggers

Writing is like a therapy for me.  It is my way of expressing myself, my views and opinions on certain matters.  Now that I am a mother, the more that I am inspired to write.  It is a good thing that through modern technology, you can easily share your ideas by making your own blog for the world to see. This is where your writing skills and creativity come in. 

What makes it more fun and exciting is that you can also earn through blogging.  Isn't this a great opportunity? You get to do what you love and at the same time earn some extra bucks. This idea encourages me more to blog.  Being new to the world of blogs, I have been getting tips from my blogger friends and searching the net for possible link-ups.  That's when I found out about BC Bloggers, which I understand more from Paula via Mommy Diary.


BC Bloggers helps bloggers fill their blogrolls the fast and easy way.  BC Bloggers motto is "We don't have to beg for Links."  This is a great news to bloggers like me.  This also serves as a great tool to put your blogs on the "map".   All blog rolls are also assured that they are being followed and linked to the homepage. 

If you are a blogger and want to be included in the BC Bloggers, you just click here. 

Happy blogging! ^v^



No comments:

Post a Comment