Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Mommy's Checklist


During my pregnancy, one of the things that I enjoyed doing is buying stuff for our baby. When I found out that my baby is a girl.  I excitedly told my husband that we can already buy her things.  We learned that there are so many feeding/nursing essentials that we need for our baby.  It's a good thing that some of them were provided by the grandparents (from both sides) so we only have to take care of the rest. 

You should also consider your budget, and the quality of the products that your baby will be using.  Remember that you should always think of your baby's safety.  I did some research too if I am buying the right things for her, especially with the feeding bottle and her body wash.  You should also consult your baby's pediatrician if you are in doubt or if you need to know something about your baby.

For expectant moms, I provided a Mommy's checklist which may be helpful: 
  • onesies/frog suits
  • sleeveless shirts
  • sweaters
  • mittens
  • socks
  • disposable diapers
  • cloth diapers (gauze)
  • diaper clips/nappy clamps
  • feeding bottles (4 oz and 8 oz)
  • bottle brush
  • nipple brush
  • abdominal binders
  • bonnets/caps
  • burp pads
  • bibs
  • digital thermometer
  • nasal aspirator
  • petroleum jelly
  • baby soap/baby wash
  • soap case
  • towel
  • rubber bath mat
  • nail cutter
  • bath tub
  • cotton buds
  • baby alcohol
  • hairbrush/comb
  • crib/play pen
  • pillow
  • bolsters
  • mattress
  • fitted sheets
  • comforter
  • stroller
  • stroller pad
  • nursery bag
  • changing pad
  • musical toys
  • rattles
  • mosquito net
  • finger toothbrush
  • breast pump
  • nipple shield
These are just the basic stuff which I remembered and bought for my baby. There are a lot more which you may want to buy.

Have a happy shopping! ^v^

No comments:

Post a Comment