Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Meal Toys (Hooray for Today!)


Mc Donald's is one of my favorite fastfood chains in the country.  I absolutely love the chain's cheeseburger, fries, sundaes, and pancakes.   Mc Donald's has also a variety of value meals for their consumers.  They also have the "Happy Meal" which caters for kids.  You can choose one (1) toy to go with your chosen happy meal.  This marketing strategy is one good way to attract customers, since kids will always like toys, no matter how big or small it is, expensive or not, toys are toys... kids just love them. 

I noticed that adults also liked the idea.  I know some who buys them for their personal collection.  

Early last year, I began collecting Happy Meal toys.  I plan to give them to my baby girl for future use.  She can play with the toys once she grows up.  The toys are cute and safe for kids.  I like to see the look on her face once she sees all my collection.  I'm sure she will be delighted, and that will really make me happy.

To know of the latest Happy Meal toys, just click here.

Have a "Happy Meal"!  Happy eating! ^v^

No comments:

Post a Comment